Leader Learning & Development
What is leader development? Leader development can be any training, education, or development activity undertaken for the purpose of enhancing one’s leadership effectiveness. This endeavor can take many forms and is important to implement at all levels of leadership in an organization. gothamCulture’s leader learning and development services include:
Delivery of customized, pre-existing courseware at any scale
All courses are organized by theme:
- Conscious Leadership
- Project Management
- Training Others
Bespoke courseware development and facilitation
gothamCulture consultants evaluate the specific needs of leaders within a particular organization and design one development experience or an entire pipeline of development experiences across different levels to ensure that leaders have the knowledge and skills, and abilities to effectively execute on the business strategy. The content is completely custom to the needs of the organization and can be facilitated by gothamCulture consultants or we can conduct a train-the-trainer session to upskill our clients to facilitate themselves.
Content licensing & train-the-trainer
gothamCulture will train clients to facilitate either our licensed pre-existing courseware or customized content.
Articles About Learning & Development
- Podcast: The Great Resignation? Reshuffle? Reimagination? Renegotiation?
- Podcast: Leading With a Learning Lens
- gothamCulture’s 2022 Summer Reads
- Can I Overuse My Leadership “Strengths?”
- What is Leader Development? A Complete Definition
- Download our Leader Development Capability Statement pdf
- The Leader’s Guide to a More Engaged Organization eBook