Making culture a competitive differentiator for your business.
While most business leaders know the importance of organizational culture, many still struggle to grasp how to use culture as a key driver of performance. Our team of culture change consultants can help.
Organizational culture is defined as the underlying beliefs, assumptions, values, and ways of interacting that contribute to the unique social and psychological environment of an organization. Over the years, we’ve developed and refined our ADDIS methodology for culture change, using highly engaging and rigorous means to assess and measure organizational culture to help leaders use it as a lever for change.
Our team uses an evidence-based approach to quantify aspects of organizational culture that are proven to be linked to performance outcomes. We leverage internal dialogue, collaboration, and empirically validated culture assessments to quantify what have, until now, been the nebulous aspects of organizational performance. We are equipped to support clients in the following areas:
Articles About Organizational Culture
- gothamCulture’s Summer Reading List
- gothamCulture and Global Organizational Culture Institute (GOCI) Releases 2021 State of Culture Report
- The 6 Processes That Make or Break Your Change Efforts
- Establishing your return to office strategy can feel daunting. Here is where to start!
- Ascentra Credit Union: Culture Transformation Case Study
- IT Department of a Large Hospital System: Culture Transformation Case Study
- Workscapes: Culture Assessment Case Study
- IT Division Within a School System: Culture Assessment Case Study
- What Is Organizational Culture? A Complete Definition
- Download Our Services Brochure