gothamCulture’s Kate Gerasimova discusses how to actively engage your remote team members on the Working with People podcast.
Host Harrison Kim and Kate address these questions:
- What are the most common reasons for employee disengagement in the remote workforce (are these reasons different than in non-remote workforces)?
- What are some tell-tale signs of employee disengagement in the remote workforce?
- What are some initiatives to engage disengaged, unmotivated remote employees, and maintain a positive company culture?
Culture Change is a Complex Process
Make sense of it with actionable advice from experts on the front lines.
- Podcast: Values and Organizational Justice at Work - September 7, 2021
- Podcast: Cultivating a Culture of Feedback and Accountability - October 14, 2020
- ATD NYC Volunteer Spotlight – gothamCulture’s Kate Gerasimova - September 28, 2020