Future-proof your workforce.
As a key part of an organization’s talent management strategy, learning and development focuses on improving performance by developing knowledge, skills, and abilities in ways that align with the direction of the organization. gothamCulture’s services include:
All courses are organized by theme:
- Conscious Leadership: Focused on helping participants gain self-awareness and insight into their own strengths, styles, and areas for development.
- Communication: Focused on building effective communication skills through areas such as listening, giving feedback, coaching, and high impact.
- Project Management: Focused on developing the tactical and soft skills essential for successfully managing small and large projects. Please note: these courses do not include certification for Project Managers.
- Presence: Focused on aiding leaders in developing personal presence that will aid them in being visible and influential across the organization.
- Influence: Focused on practicing skills in general influence and related to influencing behavior in specific situations, such as conflict.
- Training Others: Focused on teaching key skills related to adult learning, for leaders and subject matter experts who will take on a facilitative or training role at their organization.
gothamCulture consultants evaluate the specific needs of leaders within a particular organization and design one development experience or an entire pipeline of development experiences across different levels to ensure that leaders have the knowledge and skills, and abilities to effectively execute on the business strategy. The content is completely custom to the needs of the organization and can be facilitated by gothamCulture consultants or we can conduct a train-the-trainer session to upskill our clients to facilitate themselves. For more information contact us.
Articles About Learning & Development
- Are Your Employees Ready For The “Superjobs” Of The Future?
- Knowledge Transfer: The Key to Organizational Resilience and Agility
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: It’s More Than a Training
- Knowledge Management: Did You Know?