What drives your people?
Creating the right conditions and opportunities to help employees remain committed and connected to their work and their employers can be a challenge. gothamCulture helps our clients understand the current state of employee engagement and helps to develop data-based approaches to creating sustainable change.
gothamCulture Employee Engagement Process:
- Clearly define the current level of employee engagement.
- Share findings with stakeholders across enterprise and facilitate sense-making.
- Design strategic employee engagement roadmap and develop detailed work plans.
- Supervise implementation of workstreams and measure and evaluate progress throughout.
- Reassess and refine engagement strategy based on results and discuss next steps to sustain progress.
“The Towers Perrin Talent Report (2003) identifies the top ten workplace attributes which will result in employee engagement. The top three among the ten drivers listed by Perrin are: Senior management’s interest in employees’ well-being, Challenging work and Decision making authority.”
Kompaso, S. M., & Sridevi, M. S. (2010). Employee Engagement: The Key to Improving Performance. International Journal of Business and Management, 5(12). doi: 10.5539/ijbm.v5n12p89
After surveying 10,000 NHS employees in Great Britain, Institute of Employment Studies (Robinson et al., 2004) points out that the key driver of employee engagement is a sense of feeling valued and involved.
Articles About Employee Engagement
- Why Are We Still Investing In Engagement & Self-Actualization At Work?
- The Culture Hack You’re Not Seeing
- Is Your Business Working on Purpose?
- The Pros And Cons Of Internal Company Podcasts