Chris Cancialosi’s article was just published in July’s issue of TD at Work.
How do organizations not only survive, but thrive in today’s new operating environment? By developing resilience and agility. Knowledge transfer is critical to this, and talent development practitioners are positioned to help companies prepare. In “Knowledge Transfer: The Key to Organizational Resilience and Agility,” Chris Cancialosi details:
- what knowledge transfer is and why it is critical to organizations’ resilience and agility
- the role of effective knowledge transfer in the future of work
- ways to develop and strengthen an organization’s ability to effectively transfer and manage knowledge.
Culture Change is a Complex Process
Make sense of it with actionable advice from experts on the front lines.
- How To Improve Your Working From Home Game With These Hacks - October 15, 2020
- Recognizing A Toxic Work Culture Before You Get In Too Deep - October 1, 2020
- Pivoting For Pandemic Success - September 17, 2020