Chris Cancialosi’s article was just published in July’s issue of TD at Work.
How do organizations not only survive, but thrive in today’s new operating environment? By developing resilience and agility. Knowledge transfer is critical to this, and talent development practitioners are positioned to help companies prepare. In “Knowledge Transfer: The Key to Organizational Resilience and Agility,” Chris Cancialosi details:
- what knowledge transfer is and why it is critical to organizations’ resilience and agility
- the role of effective knowledge transfer in the future of work
- ways to develop and strengthen an organization’s ability to effectively transfer and manage knowledge.
Culture Change is a Complex Process
Make sense of it with actionable advice from experts on the front lines.
- The Network Gap And Its Impact On the War for Talent - April 7, 2020
- Learning To Work In New Ways Amidst The COVID-19 Pandemic - March 18, 2020
- Organizational Agility And Resilience – Two Critical Sides Of The Same Coin - March 12, 2020