Chris Cancialosi’s article was just published in July’s issue of TD at Work.
How do organizations not only survive, but thrive in today’s new operating environment? By developing resilience and agility. Knowledge transfer is critical to this, and talent development practitioners are positioned to help companies prepare. In “Knowledge Transfer: The Key to Organizational Resilience and Agility,” Chris Cancialosi details:
- what knowledge transfer is and why it is critical to organizations’ resilience and agility
- the role of effective knowledge transfer in the future of work
- ways to develop and strengthen an organization’s ability to effectively transfer and manage knowledge.
Culture Change is a Complex Process
Make sense of it with actionable advice from experts on the front lines.
Chris effectively combines his operational field experience with his knowledge of organizational psychology to provide unique and practical solutions to today’s ever changing business landscape.
Latest posts by Chris Cancialosi (see all)
- The Future Of Crowdsourcing - November 25, 2019
- The Art Of Unlearning What Works - November 12, 2019
- Focusing On Customer Experience Is No Longer Optional - August 29, 2019